Studio Use How to use our studio to shoot your show.
Please note, CMC’s equipment and facilities are available to create non-commercial content for the community access channel. Equipment and facilities may not be used for any other purpose than for creating content for a community access channel. Other use may result in a loss of access privileges.
- Virtual set with a limited selection of backgrounds (you may bring your own background files)
- News desk with blue curtain background
- Tricaster 8000 system (handles switching, keying, graphics and media playback)
- Camera ISO recording
- Four studio cameras, all with teleprompters
- Wireless lavaliere mics
- Shotgun mics
To Use our Studio:
- Become a Certified Program Provider with the CMC
- Complete the Studio Use Certification
- Submit a Project Proposal
- Once your Project Proposal is determined to meet our content standards, you are approved to use the studio
- Request studio time through our Studio Reservation form
- When you arrive to use the studio, you’ll need to submit a Release of Liability
- You may use the studio for four hours per week, with at least one week notice
- Reservations for single programs may be made up to four weeks in advance
- Reservations for series programs may be made up to eight weeks in advance
- If you are more than 15 minutes late in claiming your studio reservation, you forfeit your entire reservation
For a full list of rules, see the User Guide.
Located at Chabot College
Building 100, Room 120
25555 Hesperian Boulevard
Hayward, CA 94545
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday by Appointment Only
© CMC 2021