Field Kit Use How to use our equipment to produce your show.
Please note, CMC’s equipment and facilities are available to create non-commercial content for the community access channel. Equipment and facilities may not be used for any other purpose than for creating content for a community access channel. Other use may result in a loss of access privileges.
Field Kit Contents:
- Sony HXR-NX100 Camcorder with Audio-Technica AT875R Shotgun Mic
- Manfrotto MV500A & MVT502AM Video Head and Tripod
- Genaray LED-7100T On-Camera Light
- Sennheiser G4 Wireless Handheld and Lavalier Mics
To Use our Field Kits:
- Become a Certified Program Provider with the CMC
- Complete the Field Kit Certification
- Submit a Project Proposal
- Once your Project Proposal is determined to meet our content standards, you are approved to use our equipment
- Request field kit use through our Field Kit Reservation form
- You may check out a field kit three times per month
- Monday through Thursday, field kits may be checked out for 24 hours per use
- Friday through Monday, field kits may be checked out for 72 hours per use
For a full list of rules, see the User Guide.
Located at Chabot College
Building 100, Room 120
25555 Hesperian Boulevard
Hayward, CA 94545
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday by Appointment Only
© CMC 2021